Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Cartoon Character I'm Starting To Hate Worse Than Scrappy Doo.



You know that sinking feeling you get when you know things have just went really wrong? I can't even look at this guy without feeling that.

Not going to give any direct reference to the site this guy is from, but if you've seen him you know exactly what I'm talking about. When your browser goes all green and you're constantly redirected to his site, you know you've caught that particularly nasty bit of malware that's been going around a lot lately, the one that pretends it's an anti-virus program while disabling your real anti-virus programs.

Damnit, I can't even look at his irresistably punchable face. The browser goes green, and everything inside my skull goes red.

I hate you and everything you stand for, fake anti-virus malware website mascot. Please to go away somewhere and die very painfully.

No comments:

Followers