Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beat My High Score: Kick Rider



I don't know what it is, but something about this game makes me totally strap on my bastard pants. I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME, and I'm not even sure I'm playing it right. I get on that bike and I just kick everything. All of it, ever. It is all ripe for the kicking. I kick the other motorcyclists. I kick over the tandem bikers apparently out for a stroll on a racing strip for some reason. I tried kicking the cars and trucks, but they kept knocking me over until I reluctantly stopped. I find myself crashing and flying over embankments because I'm so focused on the kicking I have no attention left for riding.



Last time I played it, it froze on the following win screen. It probably wasn't supposed to do that, but it was the only thing that would stop my kicking rampage.



Current High Score: 63146 at Kick Rider

No comments:

Followers