Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TWERPS Manuals In Hungarian.

This is kind of a sequel to my previous article about TWERPS, The World's Easiest Role Playing System. I sent scans of the original manual and the ROBOPUNKS expansion manual to the young parson who commented in that article, and now I have two PDFs of the raw text translated into Hungarian.

Not sure what to do with them, so for now, here they are:

Original Manual (Hungarian)

ROBOPUNKS Manual (Hungarian)

(Keep in mind, none of the charming original illustrations are included in these PDFs, just the raw text translated into Hungarian. I'm under the impression that since it's just a translation and nobody's trying to make any money off this, that it's fair use; but I may be wrong. Not trying to do anything illegal.)

No comments:

Followers