Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beat My High Score: Shao Lin's Road



I'm not claiming to be some sort of video game master, but the above is a score I achieved on an actual arcade machine. No emulators, no codes. Can you beat this score? If so, upload some photographic evidence and link to it in the comments. Then I'll come back and try to beat your score.


Admin edit: In the comments section from a different post, a guy claimed to have reached a score of 755,300 at Shao Lin's Road. Unfortunately we were unable to arrange a situation for him to provide proof of my defea-OH HOLY SHIT...



What do we have here? Looks like I managed to OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD-



What's that? Is that what I think it is? Is that me just fucking totally fuckstomping the fucking fuck out of that fucking score, pic or no pic?

'Cause that's kinda what it looks like. Just sayin'.

In all seriousness tho, thanks for writing in Tony. It was fun taking you up on your challenge.

Current high score: 127700 at Shao Lin's Road. Bitches.

3 comments:

Teh Tmn8R said...

Im at 710, 000. I think highest score is somewhere in the region of 1.5 million

v-nick said...

220200 is mine :)!

v-nick said...

220200 is mine. :) if you don't believe me just send me your email and I'll send you the picture :)

Followers